Where is Campus Party TechFest located?
What are the official dates of Campus Party TechFest?
Saturday, July 24, 2021
Sunday, July 25, 2021
What are the hours of the event?
Ticket Counter: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Doors Open for Campers: 12:00 pm
The Arena Doors Open: 2:00 pm
Opening Keynote: 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Experience Hall Opens: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Content, Workshops, Demos: 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Welcome Party Entertainment: 10:00 pm – Midnight
Saturday, November 7*
Ticket Counter: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Arena Doors Open: 9:00 am
Experience Hall Opens: 10:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Content, Workshops, Demos: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Entertainment/Evening Activity: 10 pm – Midnight
Sunday, November 8*
Ticket Counter: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
The Arena Doors Open: 10:00 am
Content, Workshops, Demos: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Experience Hall Opens: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
*Event Hours subject to change
Is there an age restriction?
Anyone under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian and are only permitted in The Experience Hall.
Can I bring my pet to Campus Party TechFest?
Can I bring my service animal to Campus Party TechFest?
- Documentation for your ADA service animal must be provided. This does not include emotional support animals.
- The documentation must be sent to [email protected] no later than 21 days prior to the event.
- Once the documentation is received, we will forward to the venue for final approval. Once a response is received from the venue, you will be notified by Event Management. Any additional information will be provided at that time.
Will there be charging stations?
Will there be free Wi-Fi?
Is there overnight parking for Campus Party TechFest?
Where is the Uber/Lyft DROP-OFF location at TCF Center?
Where is the Uber/Lyft PICK-UP location at TCF Center?
What is the speaker/event line up?
Is there an Event App?
Is alcohol allowed at Campus Party TechFest?
Is outside food and beverage allowed in TCF Center?
What items can I bring to Campus Party TechFest?
- Empty refillable water bottles of all kinds (water fountains and refilling stations are located throughout TCF Center)
- Computers, Peripherals, and One (1) Personal Chair
- Items needed for Campusero tents: blankets, pillows, toiletries, air mattress, towels, flip flops
- Personal electronic devices: cell phones, tablets, laptops
- Prescription Medicines: For participants who are in treatment or suffer from any allergies, diabetes or any other disease, and require having their medicines with them (the participants must bring their own medication); First Aid will be available in the venue and will provide a refrigerator for medicine storage purposes upon request by the participant. Emergency medical services are available for all participants.
What items are NOT allowed at Campus Party TechFest?
- No glass
- No coolers
- No outside food or drink
- No alcohol
- No drugs (Prescription medication is permitted in the pharmacy-labeled container with patient name and a valid ID.)
- No weapons (knives, firearms, multitools)
- No laser pointers
- No pets
- No e-cigs, cigarettes, cigars, or tobacco products of any kind
- No fireworks or explosives
- No open or concealed flames
- No speakers
- No drones
- No bicycles
- No scooters
- No aerosol defense spray (I.e., Mace)
- No airhorns
Are there ATMs within TCF Center?
Are there lactation rooms?
Is camera and cell phone video permitted?
Is First Aid available during the event?
Can I purchase Campus Party TechFest swag?
Will there be locker rentals?
Is recycling available at TCF Center?
Are restrooms available?
Is exit & re-entry permitted?
Is Campus Party TechFest safe?
Is the venue secure?
Will my bags be checked at the event?
Will K-9 Security be patrolling Campus Party TechFest?
Is there Lost and Found at the event?
Can I bring my own computer?
Can I rent a computer?
For the Hackathon, will computers be provided or do I bring my own?
Can I rent a computer?
Where do I pick up my pre-purchased Camp Pack (Campus Party TechFest Merchandise Swag)?
I am interested in volunteering for the event, how do I sign up?
Indicate “Volunteer Opportunities” and in the comments section, please mention that you are interested in volunteering. All volunteers will be finalized by July 31, 2020.
I am attending Campus Party TechFest, but do not want to stay in a tent, are hotel rooms available?
I’m a member of the media. How do I make arrangements for a media pass?
Can I share or transfer my event credentials?
Can I switch days after I purchase my 1-day Public Ticket?
Can I order tickets via phone?
Can I purchase tickets at the event?
I was issued a discount code for tickets and it is not working?
Are my tickets shipped to me? Where can I pick them up?
Can someone else pick-up my tickets at check-in?
If I need to cancel my ticket, how do I get a refund?
If the attendee decides to cancel their participation in the Event before the deadline specified in the preceding paragraph, Event Management will refund their participation, except for any merchandise purchased, tents purchased and a $50.00 administrative fee. For any cancellations made after the deadline, the attendee will not be entitled to a refund of any type. Public Passes for the Experience Hall are non-refundable.
Cancellations must be requested to Event Management via e-mail at [email protected]
The attendee fees corresponding to those canceled participants will be refunded within 10 – 15 business days of the cancellation request being approved.
Can I bring a group?
Where does camping take place?
Do I get to keep the tent?
How old do I have to be to camp?
Are showers available onsite?
*Friday, November 6: 5 pm – 9 pm
*Saturday, November 7: 9 am – 12 pm, 5 pm – 9 pm
*Sunday, November 8: 9 am – 12 pm
*Subject to change
Will toiletries be provided?
Is there a plug to charge electronics in each tent?
What size is the tent?
Can I share a tent?
Can I pick my own tent spot?
Can I camp next to my friend?
Can I bring my own tent?
Can I purchase a tent onsite?
What time can I access my tent?
What time do I need to be out of my tent?
The event closes on Sunday, July 25 at 4:00 pm.